Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Srs. basketball game 5: UP vs DLSU

GRRR!!! T*ng#na talaga!!! Pardon the language, people, but we should have won this game! I'm sure you've all seen the game on TV if you didn't watch it at the Philsports Arena last August 1. It was horrible, just horrible. We were up by 15 f*cking points, for crying out loud! I can't help being so galit and disappointed because I was sitting on the court, wringing my hands in excitement because I thought it was in the bag. Well, it was in the bag...in the DLSU bag that is.

Up until the last two minutes of the game, I was amused by the DLSU photogs beside me because they looked like they were praying to the high heavens for the win, which, as I stated earlier, I didn't believe they were going to get. Damn me for being the non-practicing Catholic/taga-UP that I am. In my mind kasi, I was making fun of these animo/rektikano kids na parang sobrang obssessed with winning a silly basketball match. It isn't so silly after all when you think you're on the winning end and then suddenly, you're not anymore. This is, in my opinion, the most heartbreaking loss for the State U so far, 69-68. Waaaaahhhh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home